Job Description – Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist is a key member of Stratophase’s customer facing team reporting to the Technical Business Development Officer. The role involves assisting the TBDO in delivering the Ranger Service to customers and managing the day-to-day interaction with customer personnel during project planning, execution and conclusion.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of the Ranger Service to EU and US customers, both remotely and on customer sites, including;
Assisting the Technical Business Development Officer in designing and delivering upstream bioprocess optimization projects
Analysis of customers’ data and delivery of protocols and solutions within the expected time frame.
Provision of expert advice to customers regarding operation of upstream bioprocesses
Acting as the main point of contact for the supply of equipment and consumables by coordinating between Stratophase’s manufacturing team and customers
Maintaining project documentation
Generate presentation material and reports to support communication of project results with customer s
- Liaise with customer to specify the Ranger system as required to match the customer’s process and bioreactor equipment
- Provide on-site installation and customer training for the Ranger system
- Provide technical support to EU and US customers, both remotely and on-site as required
PhD in a scientific subject or a Bachelor’s degree and industrial experience equivalent to a PhD. A PhD in Life Science/ Chemical Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering would be an advantage for this role.
- 5+ years working in a technical environment within life sciences.
- 3+ years in a technical customer facing role, such as customer support or technical sales would be an advantage for this role
- 2+ years as an applications specialist, technical application support or field application specialist in a relevant field would be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental life science laboratory techniques is required. Previous experiences in bioprocess development, cell culture, cell therapy and gene expression would be highly preferred.
Apply by emailing your cv and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We are a young, dynamic company
…with an interest in highly skilled and enthusiastic people with a background in our industry. If something here has sparked your interest we would love to hear from you..
Please note we do not work with recruitment agencies